Dear John's List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dead Beat DADS - I know the biggest one of em' all

Cold Hearted Bitch
    Cold Hearted Bitch

Dead Beat DADS - I know the biggest one of em' all Empty Dead Beat DADS - I know the biggest one of em' all

Post  Cold Hearted Bitch Mon May 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Well my kids dad left in 2001, When my son was 1 He'll be 9 Tomorrow he pays support when he feels like it even know it is court ordered .

but he moved from the state we lived in to N.C. in 2002 - Since then his support has NOT been the amount that was court ordered, but Lower.... he makes MORE PER HOUR THERE, GETS PAID WEEKLY vs. BI WEEKLY yet with out a court order to change the support he pays less. Evil or Very Mad

he went almost a year and a half in 2005 with out paying a single dime

now its 2009 I haven't seen shit since Oct 2008... Finally got a hold of the child support department to see why I haven't gotten anything.... they have it on Hold.........for what ever reason

To make matters worse it's not being dealt with by 3 different states, The state it started in and was court ordered in, N.Carolina AND the state I live in.....But supposedly the child support lady has told N.C to skip The state it started in and just send it straight to my state. BUT hey they couldn't even get the paper work right I've had 2 kids since 2000 THEY have only been paying on ONE KID and had no clue the case was supposed to have 2 KIDS ON IT....... So it's not like I'm holding my breath on them fuck tards to get it right

From 2001 til now ( i just checked the status a min. ago) he owes
    $18,960.39 in back child support

Now has he Ever got in any trouble for not paying?????? NO

if it was any one else they'd be in jail, no license Etc.

I know people who signed Waivers to have their child support removed and paid monthly - Money comes up missing........ They get in trouble....... when technically its not their fault... since they signed a waiver for it to be automatically removed and distributed to their kids Its not their fault when it isn't done, or not done correctly..... yet they keep getting warrants out, go to jail, lose their license and People like my kids dad DON'T PAY. and refuses to pay because "i wouldn't have any money left for my self" gets in no trouble

he was supposed to get Health insurance through his work For the kids - Did that ever happen? NO his lame ass excuse " If I pay for their insurance I won't have any money left out of my pay check"

I care about this why? What he has or doesn't have is none of my concern THE ONLY thing i give a rats ass about is my 2 kids WHO HE HELPED MAKE BUT REFUSES TO HELP SUPPORT!

but that is okay in the last 2 years my kids have not asked about him, they finally see he doesn't care about them

he ended up having a baby about 2 years ago got some 18 yr old knocked up.... that's the only kid he cares about....... Never has sent my 2 a birthday card, Christmas card, gifts NOTHING ONE frigging letter 6 years after he left... because his then Wife(soon to be ex wife because he cheated on her with the 18 yr old - KARMA I LOVE IT) seen my blogs on my space, and copied it to his Girlfriend and he read them...... SO HE SENT A FRIGGING PITY LETTER my daughter wrote him a pretty long letter, my son had a line if that and was done, I had to add to it to make it look the boy gave a damn (because for some stupid reason i felt bad) But I told him don't ever send these 2 a pity letter again they won't get it

If you can't take 2 mins out of your time to go to the damn dollar store and pick up 2 cards (they are normally 2 for $1) to send to these kids on holidays..... and send them something on their birthday it doesn't have to cost a lot THEY are ALL ABOUT THE THOUGHT, NOT THE PRICE ..... then don't bother

I seriously hope his dick turns green and falls off!

he's nothing but a worthless, low life, pathological lying , cheating, scum of the earth

who I hate with the fire of a thousand suns.

BUT I've never spoken a bad word about him in front of my kids and I won't until they're over 18 and doing it their self WHICH I KNOW THEY WILL
    hoosiermomma
    hoosiermomma

Dead Beat DADS - I know the biggest one of em' all Empty Re: Dead Beat DADS - I know the biggest one of em' all

Post  hoosiermomma Mon May 04, 2009 11:36 pm

sounds like a piece of trash FUCKTARD to me!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:01 pm